A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bangalore Ramesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bangalore Ramesh is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramesh
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramesh Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bangalore Ramesh, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramesh graduated from Kasturba Medical College Mangalore.
Dr. Ramesh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- Borgess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bangalore Krishna Ramesh MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Bangalore K. Ramesh practice?
- Dr. Bangalore Ramesh has 1 office location.
Dr. Bangalore Ramesh practices Psychiatry near Battle Creek, MI.
See Battle Creek Psychiatrists.