A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bangalore Sridhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bangalore Sridhara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bangalore Sridhara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sridhara graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Sridhara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bangalore Sridhara MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bangalore Sridhara practice?
- Dr. Bangalore Sridhara has 5 office locations.
Dr. Bangalore Sridhara practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and Hackensack, NJ.
See Stony Point Internists and Stony Point Cardiologists.