A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bangalore Sridhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bangalore Sridhara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sridhara graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Sridhara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Nyack Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sridhara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bangalore Sridhara practice?
Dr. Bangalore Sridhara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Stony Point, NY.
Additional practice locations include: West Nyack, NY and Hackensack, NJ.
See Stony Point Internists and Stony Point Cardiologists.