Dr. Bangalore Sitaramiah Sridhara MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bangalore Sridhara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bangalore Sridhara, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sridhara graduated from Bangalore Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sridhara has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sridhara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bangalore S. Sridhara practice?
Dr. Bangalore Sridhara practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near West Nyack, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Stony Point, NY.
See West Nyack Internists and West Nyack Cardiologists.