A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bangalore Vijayalakshmi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bangalore Vijayalakshmi, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vijayalakshmi graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Innovis Health
- Essentia Health Fargo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vijayalakshmi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Dakota - 40 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bangalore Vijayalakshmi practice?
Dr. Bangalore Vijayalakshmi practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Fargo, ND.
See Fargo Physiatrists.