A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bankim Dalal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bankim Dalal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bankim Dalal, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalal graduated from Goa Medical College.
Dr. Dalal has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Kaweah Delta Health Care District
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bankim Hirachand Dalal MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bankim H. Dalal practice?
- Dr. Bankim Dalal has 6 office locations.
Dr. Bankim Dalal practices Gastroenterology near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tiffin, OH and Fremont, OH.
See Visalia Gastroenterologists.