Dr. Bankim Dalal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bankim Dalal?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Bankim Dalal?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 16th, 2017

Recepionist has poor phone social skills, Was very rude when talking to her on the phone to make a appt, So I would not go there not very friendly

March 29th, 2015

It seems that most people (myself included) write reviews to report a negative experience (by our interpretation). I felt compelled to write about my own very positive experience. I was referred to Dr. Dalal after sufferring increasingly severe diahrrea over a few weeks while oon vacation, and subsequent tests showed blood in my stool. i was able to get in to see him within a few days. i found him to be very patient and reassuring while I related my symptoms, and he was extremely gentle and concerned for my comfort during a preliminary office exam and diagnosis. He also gave me a prescription to relieve my symptoms pending the colonoscopy. He explained his findings and follow-up procedures to my husband and driver, and left written instructions. When symptoms unexpectedly returned a few weeks later, Dr. Dalal schedued an appointment for the very next day. For this and follow-up appointments Dr. Dalal has demonstrated the same level of concern and empathy. I have complete confidence in Dr. Dalal's experience, and patient care.

July 25th, 2014

Bad Bad Bad

He couldn't solve the problem so he prescribed anti-depressants and told me it was in my head. He was wrong and rude.

May 17th, 2013

Worse Medical Experience of my LIFE

When medication failed to sedate me, Dr. Dalal insisted on conducting my endoscope by FORCING the scope down my throat to my stomach while a male nurse held me down on the bed. I was very painful, humiliating and intrusive and was not medically necessary! Afterwards, when I expressed how painful it had been and I was still very much in pain he responded to me "take some Tylenol"? I was discharged with NO discharge instructions and given 2 RX.'s. One of the RX. was $425 after insurance and the other I had no idea what it was for and why he gave it to me. I wouldn't take my DOG to this guy!

May 3rd, 2017