A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bankole Osuntokun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bankole Osuntokun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osuntokun
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osuntokun Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bankole Osuntokun, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Celiac Disease
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Facial Paralysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuntokun graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Osuntokun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bankole Oluseyi Osuntokun BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bankole O. Osuntokun practice?
- Dr. Bankole Osuntokun has 1 office location.
Dr. Bankole Osuntokun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.