A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bankole Osuntokun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bankole Osuntokun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bankole Osuntokun, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Celiac Disease
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Facial Paralysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuntokun graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Osuntokun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osuntokun accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bankole O. Osuntokun practice?
Dr. Bankole Osuntokun practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Gastroenterology, and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians, Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists, and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.