A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bankole Osuntokun:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bankole Osuntokun is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bankole Osuntokun, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 30 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Brain Cancer
- Brain Disorder
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Celiac Disease
- Central Nervous System Diseases (CNS Diseases)
- Demyelinating Diseases
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Diabetic Neuropathies
- Facial Paralysis
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Osuntokun graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Osuntokun has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bankole Oluseyi Osuntokun BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Bankole O. Osuntokun practice?
- Dr. Bankole Osuntokun has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bankole Osuntokun practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Hurst, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.