A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bannie Tabor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bannie Tabor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bannie Tabor, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tabor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tabor has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tabor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bannie L. Tabor practice?
Dr. Bannie Tabor practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Dallas, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.