Obstetricians & Gynecologists
1325 Pennsylvania Ave
Ste 600
Fort Worth, TX 76104
817-878-5298
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
 |  Dr. Tabor  |  show details
by Tania & Dennis Baca on May 29th, 2013

There are few people that come in your life like Dr. Tabor he is one of a kind. Thank you for everything on saving our Sophia

|  Best Doctor Ever  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

I Couldnt Wish For A Better Doctor Than Him. Dr.Tabor Truley Is One Of The Best Doctors Ever!

Jun 7th, 2011

Dr Tabor delivered my baby under unfortunate circumstances. (He was not my original MFM) but he was the most compassionate, thorough and kind doctor I have ever met. He was off duty when I was admitted to the ER, but he saw me anyway and even stayed to deliver me 4 hours after his shift ended to see me through. My original OB said that I shouldn't try having anymore babies due to my complication but Dr. Tabor advised us otherwise with very thorough information on my diagnosis and solutions available. He was extremely patient and answered all of our questions.

|  Just Awesome!  |  show details
May 25th, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Tabor and his staff. I just wish that I didn't have to be pregnant to have to be his patient. He is an amazing Dr. and person. I was referred to him because of several miscarriages and preterm labor from my first pregnancy. My 1st was born at 32 weeks (not seen by Dr. Tabor), and we weren't successful for 13 years until we started seeing him. Since then, we have had 2 beautiful boys. One born at 35 weeks, and the last one at 37. My husband and I feel like we would have our boys if it weren't for Dr. Tabor. I feel like he is the reason I was able to stay pregnant for so long. In my opinion, there is not a better Dr. around!

May 18th, 2011

A TRULY WONDERFUL DR WHO IS ALSO BRILLANT AND KIND

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
Apr 24th, 2011

9 years ago, Dr. Tabor safely brought into this world my identical twin boys via C-section. Since my twin pregnancy was high risk, my OB-Gyn referred me to Dr. Tabor and immediately, he put me at ease. My husband and I will always be grateful that through Dr. Tabor's expertise and care, our twin boys were born healthy at 34 weeks, 6 days and never spent one day in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit! I highly recommend Dr. Tabor to any woman in need of high risk pregnancy care.

|  Thankful to have found this doctor!  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2010

I saw Dr. Tabor because I was looking for a second opinion. I was informed that my pregnancy was possibly high risk. I suspected that my first doctor was misinforming me and misreading a level 2 sonogram. I was right. Dr. Tabor gave my the correct information and answers were thorough with any questions I had. I was informed he has a long wait time, but I got lucky and was able to schedule appt same day I was in contact with staff. He gave me peace of mind and I am thankful!

Nov 5th, 2010

HE DELIVER DTHREE OF MY BABIES

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2010

You will not find a better doctor in this field.

|  Caleb Wester  |  show details
by Mary and Cory Wester on Apr 29th, 2010

It has been almost 6 yrs since Dr. Tabor treated me. My husband and I came to him very scared and uncertain about what the future held for us. Our son was diagnosed with Vein of Galen Aneurysm in May of 2004. A Perinatologist out of Abilene, Tx by the name of Dr. Mark Maberry refered us to Dr. Tabor. We were told about our son's condition and he was so compassionate about the treatment for him. I know he did everything he could to save our baby. He gave me what every mother wishes for when they loose a child. I was released from the Hospital to be with him in his last moments. I never got to tell him "Thankyou". You and Dr. Maberry were my angels on earth. If it werent for you and him I would have never held my newborn son and sd goodbye to him. I will never be able to put into words how much you did for me. God Bless you for everything that you do.

|  I have confidence in Dr. Tabor  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2009

I'm an extremly high risk pregnancy. Dr. Tabor put me at ease after a scary first visit with another OB/GYN. I know that my baby and I are in good hands. Dr. Tabor listened to my concerns and gave me options that other doctors wouldn't even condsider. Tomorrow I'm having genetic testing done. I'm very scared, mostly about the results. I truly feel that I am in good hands.

|  Will tell you like it is  |  show details
by amaloun on Oct 4th, 2008 on kudzu.com

This doctor specialized in problems in pregnancy. When I was told that my baby had something wrong with it, Dr. Tabor held nothing back. Told me exactly what my options were and followed my wishes. Wasn't a pleasant time for me, but I just knew that he was telling me like it is and that is what you need during this time.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com