A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banti Mahanta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Banti Mahanta, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahanta graduated from Gauhati Medical College, Guwahati.
Dr. Mahanta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Health Center-Alton
- Gateway Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banti Mahanta MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Banti Mahanta practice?
- Dr. Banti Mahanta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Banti Mahanta practices Diagnostic Radiology near Alton, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Florissant, MO and Granite City, IL.
See Alton Radiologists.