A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bantwal Baliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bantwal Baliga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baliga
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Baliga Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bantwal Baliga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baliga graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baliga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bantwal Baliga MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bantwal Baliga practice?
- Dr. Bantwal Baliga has 1 office location.
Dr. Bantwal Baliga practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Primary Care Doctors.