A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bantwal Baliga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bantwal Baliga is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baliga
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bantwal Baliga, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baliga graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Baliga has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Columbus, Inc
- St Francis Hospital - Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bantwal Baliga MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bantwal Baliga practice?
- Dr. Bantwal Baliga has 1 office location.
Dr. Bantwal Baliga practices Family Medicine near Columbus, GA.
See Columbus Family Physicians.