A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banu Oner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oner
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Oner graduated from Hacettepe Universitesi, Ankara.
Dr. Oner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parkland Medical Center
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banu Oner MD is a female Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Banu Oner practice?
- Dr. Banu Oner has 1 office location.
Dr. Banu Oner practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Salem, NH.
See Salem Radiologists.