A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Banumathy Subramanian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Banumathy Subramanian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Banumathy Subramanian, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Subramanian graduated from Thanjavur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Subramanian has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Banumathy Subramanian BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Banumathy Subramanian practice?
- Dr. Banumathy Subramanian has 7 office locations.
Dr. Banumathy Subramanian practices Pediatrics near Clinton Township, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Warren, MI and Harper Woods, MI.
See Clinton Township Pediatricians.