A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao-Dan Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao-Dan Nguyen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao-Dan Nguyen, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Nguyen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao-Dan Tran Nguyen DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bao-Dan T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bao-Dan Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bao-Dan Nguyen practices Family Medicine near Downingtown, PA.
See Downingtown Family Physicians.