A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raikar
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Raikar Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raikar graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Raikar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao-Lan Nguyen Raikar MD is a female Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bao-Lan N. Raikar practice?
- Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar has 1 office location.
Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar practices Surgery near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Surgeons.