A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Raikar graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Raikar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Lakes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Health Center, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao-Lan Nguyen Raikar MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Bao-Lan N. Raikar practice?
- Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar has 7 office locations.
Dr. Bao-Lan Raikar practices Surgery near Wyoming, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK and Saint Paul, MN.
See Wyoming Surgeons.