A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao-Min Twu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao-Min Twu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao-Min Twu, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Twu graduated from Taipei Medical University.
Dr. Twu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao-Min Twu MD is a male Nephrologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Bao-Min Twu practice?
- Dr. Bao-Min Twu has 1 office location.
Dr. Bao-Min Twu practices Nephrology near Muskegon, MI.
See Muskegon Nephrologists.