A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao-Quoc La:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao-Quoc La is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao-Quoc La, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. La graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. La has 4 hospital affiliations:
- West Houston Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao-Quoc Huy La MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Bao-Quoc H. La practice?
- Dr. Bao-Quoc La has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bao-Quoc La practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.