Obstetricians & Gynecologists

12121 Richmond Ave
Ste 315
Houston, TX 77082
281-589-0156
Locations and availability (2)

Jun 3rd, 2014

Dr. La has been my doctor for the past 5 years. He is great, does not rush you, answer all the questions your have and is really nice at the same time. Follows up with you when you have a problem/concern right away, He has called me back himself, or responded through his online portal. I recommend him to all my family and friends. He took care of me during my pregnancy, and delivered my child. It was a great experience! The office staff is also very pleasant. I never had to wait longer than 10 minutes to see Dr. La, and I was actually able, a couple of times, to see him the very next day I called.

|  Highly recommended  |  show details
by Lorena on Mar 22nd, 2013

Excellent doctor! Great bedside manners, curteous staff. I highly recommend Dr. La to any woman seeking ob/gyn services.

|  patient  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2013

Dr.La had delivered both my kids. He is kind and caring. This is my 3 rd pregnancy. I drive 45 mts now to see him but I just dont feel like going to other doctors. I tried couple of them. If the Dr is good the office staffs are horrible and vice versa. He contact you on line through his web site and if emergent he call you directly and let you know. They put all labs online which is very convenient. when you send him a message within couple of hours you get the reply which is awesome. I recommended most of my friends to him and they all love him and stick with him.

Jun 28th, 2012

The care is exceptional, Dr's competence inspired confidence. I felt like I received the best care I available.office manager is great

|  look no further!  |  show details
Feb 8th, 2012

Dr. La has been my Ob/Gyn for over 4 years. As a newcomer to Houston 7 years ago, I had previoulsy consulted with 4 other doctors whom I wasn't very satisfied with. He is caring, listens and is overall very personable- as is his staff. I highly recommend him!

|  BEYOND AWESOME  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. La's for several years. After going through several doctors who turned out to be duds, I was apprehensive at my first visit with Dr. La but I had no reason to be. He is gentle, understanding and never rushes you. I recommend him to all my female friends.

Jan 25th, 2012

Dr. La and his staff are amazing! He delivered 2 of my children and even though we live an hour away now I still see him for my yearly visits. He's worth the drive! I just can't say enough good things about him. He is extremely kind and caring and his staff is equally wonderful. They know everyone by name and are always happy to see you and easy to talk to. I LOVE Dr. La and his entire staff and would highly recommend him to anyone.

|  Great Dr!  |  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

I love him and his staff. He even had tears in his eyes when I found out I had a miscarriage. He is very caring and takes time to talk to you.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jul 5th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr La's for about 1.5 years. I had a miscarriage and am now 7 months into my 2nd pregnancy so I've had many appointments with him during this time. He's very caring, understanding, and takes time to answer all of my questions without rushing or making me feel silly for asking them. All of his office staff are very friendly and know most patients by first name. I would definitely recommend Dr La to anyone!

Jun 20th, 2011

Dr.La is Awesome! I called to get an second opionion and talked to the staff they were very pleasant. Dr. La explained what type of medical procedure I needed and he made me feel really comfortable as a new patient. He's very caring and down to earth kind of guy. I was very impressed...... I would certainly recommend him to everyone.

by Jasmine on Jun 15th, 2010

Dr. La and his staff are great. He has been my doctor for 4 years and he is going to deliver my first baby. The staff is wonderful and getting and appt with him is easy.