A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao Nguyen, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua-West Jersey Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao Dinh Nguyen DO and MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bao D. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bao Nguyen has 1 office location.
Dr. Bao Nguyen practices Internal Medicine near Camden, NJ.
See Camden Internists.