Dr. Bao Dinh Nguyen MD and DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in General Practice, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Internal Medicine.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao Nguyen, MD, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nguyen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance