A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Phan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao Phan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao Phan, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Ear Surgery (Otologic Surgical Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Phan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Hawaii - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Bao L. Phan practice?
Dr. Bao Phan practices Plastic Surgery near Honolulu, HI.
Additional practice locations include: Wailuku, HI and Lihue, HI.
See Honolulu Plastic Surgeons.