Dr. Bao Phan MD Patient Reviews

4.7

March 18th, 2017
Awesome experience
Dr. Phan knows his stuff. I always felt comfortable in his office and love his staff. He was so helpful with my choice of type and size. He did everything to minimize potential risks and I am thrilled with my natural looking outcome

March 11th, 2017
Great results and experience with Dr.Phan
I got a breast augmentation with the gummy bear implants done by Dr. Phan, and I am so happy with them. I wanted a natural look that complemented my body type, and I got exactly that. I was comfortable that entire time and overall had a great experience. They look so great that a handful of my friends have seen him to get the same procedure and also have been thrilled with his work. I highly recommend him and only him if you want to guarantee fantastic results and good experience.

March 11th, 2017
Great results and experience with Dr. Phan

February 16th, 2017
Awesome plastic surgeon!
Three of my friends highly recommended dr phan so I made an appointment to get a consultation, Dr phan was really nice and professional. I knew he was the one. He did my breast revision in his beautiful operating room ( a corner unit with huge windows and a view of the city and ocean). His nurses were wonderful and really sweet. I had a ruptured implant and Dr phan fixed me right up. He did an awesome job and I was very pleased with the results! I highly recommend dr phan.

January 23rd, 2017
Awesome staff and experience!!!
Its been a little over 2 months since my BA surgery, and I absolutely love my results! I highly recommended Dr. Phan and his staff, they are out most professional, caring, knowledgeable and the best people you'll ever encounter. They were always quick to answer any of my concerns from the beginning til now! Any questions or concerns they would call me back in minutes. I couldn't have felt more comfortable, and safe knowing that I had a great team taking care of me. Thank you sooo much Dr. Phan, Sherry and the entire Oahu team!!!

December 9th, 2016
Exceptional Experience
Dr. Phan's Kauai office is a welcoming, tranquil and comfortable environment which is centrally located and convenient. My surgery day was filled with excitement! Dr. Phan's office location at the surgery center on Oahu was impressive. It was immaculate with floor to ceiling windows. The anesthesiologist was thorough and comforting. I felt confident and reassured that I was in good hands for my surgery. My experience was truly exceptional and I am very pleased with my results 1 year post-op =]

December 1st, 2016
Wonderful
From my first consult to my latest post visit, Dr. Phan and his staff have been nothing but wonderful. I went to my initial consultation with a long list of questions. I was deciding beetween the "gummy bear" implants and breast lipoaugmentation. I had done my fair share of research on both procedures and was still not sure. Dr. Phan took the time to answer all of my questions and address any concerns that I had. At my consult, he informed me that I would be a great candidate for the lipoaugmentation. I had some extra fat in my thighs, muffin tops, and stomach that I was more than happy to get rid of. The day of my procedure, I was a little nervous. Dr. Phan and his staff were very professional and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure went beautifully. I did have some minor pain and discomfort after, but not to a point where I needed pain killers. I was up and walking around that evening. I even went out to dinner with my family. I would say it took me about 3 days to be up and back into my old routine. I am very happy with my results and am actually looking into a second fat transfer next year. I went up about 1 and a half cup sizes. The scars from the liposuction have healed beautifully and are barely noticeable. They feel and look completely natural. No one even noticed, which is exactly what I was going for. I did not want it to look like I had any work done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Phan to anyone considering breast lipoaugmentation. He and all of his staff are very informative and caring.

November 18th, 2016
Dr.Phan is truly the best in Hawaii 3 of my friends and me being the most recent all got face rejuvenation. We all came out looking so natural and refreshed I healed in a little over 2 weeks and couldn't believe how fast I healed. Thank you Dr Phan you ROCK and Hawaii is lucky to have you!

October 25th, 2016
5 Star Review
If you are looking for a skilled, experienced, caring, competent, and professional, Plastic Surgeon Dr. Bao Phan is your answer and I hope this review will help you. I am a repeat customer. I have had Dr. Phan perform several procedures including botox and fillers, chemical peel, mommy make over with breast implants, liposuction, fat transplants, and liposuction. I am thrilled with the outcome and feel like the "outer me" now matches the "inner me". Dr. Phan listens intently to what you want and what you want to achieve. More importantly he delivers! My expectations have been surpassed and love my body better now at 52 than when I was 22! There is no need to go to the mainland ladies! Dr. Phan will deliver the results you desire, right here in his new state of the art facility, and you will receive the individual attention you expect, want and deserve!

September 10th, 2016
Nothing short of miraculous! Dr. Phan and his incredible staff far exceeded my expectations. Going above and beyond in so many ways, their genuine concern for my desired results and medical care, blew me away! Best medical experience I've ever had- hands down! The professional but still very personal staff, beautiful and fully accredited facility, combined with Dr. Phan's medical precision and incredible skill, resulted in the best overall experience I could have wished for! Thank you Dr. Phan!

August 21st, 2016
Best Cosmetic Surgeon
I interviewed 5 doctors before deciding on Dr. Phan. He sincerely appears to be interested in doing the best that he can for you and expressed a passion for his career. I had a problem with work a previous cosmetic surgeon did on my face, to the point that people asked if I was sick for several years. His work resulted in folds and lines in the lower face and sinking that I did not have before the surgery. Dr. Phan corrected it with a face and neck lift, fat transfers to the face, and a chemical peel. I never felt rushed and Dr. Phan had the skill to improve my features although it was probably challenging. His staff was very professional and friendly. I would not be afraid to go to this Dr. for a face and neck lift...it looks totally natural. I have long hair, but my ears are very visible and no one would be able to tell I had a lift. I am so grateful and cannot express this enough.

August 4th, 2016
"Best Gift to Myself"
Having surgery done by Dr. Phan was the best thing I ever did for myself. I would recommend him highly as did his peers. I'm afraid of pain, needles, etc. but it was totally pain free and along with the moral support & confidence of Dr. Phan and his staff, everything went smoothly. Dr. Phan is very meticulous about his work, an "Artist Perfecting his Masterpiece". His specialty, as I see it, is making procedures look natural, not like those horror stories you see on television or online. It was the best decision I have ever made in my life and the best "gift" I could give myself.