Dr. Bao Phan, MD
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Excellent Dr. for Medical Related Plastic Surgery  |  show details
by Kyle on Dec 17th, 2014

After being diagnosed with a large Melanoma (skin cancer) on my scalp, I was told that I would need a Plastic Surgeon for the procedure of removing it. As the one of the only HMSA providers for Plastic Surgery on Maui, Hawaii, I was unsure what level of care I would receive from Dr. Phan - But all my concerns were put to rest the moment I stepped into his office. The office is immaculately clean; the Staff is professional & kind; & Dr. Phan is an excellent doctor. He took extra time to make sure my sensitive procedure would be handled with the utmost care & carefully went over all of my options - including answering all my questions about risk, scarring & healing. The procedure itself went smoothly & the scarring is minimal because of Dr. Phan's handiwork. I would highly recommend Dr. Phan for medical procedures.

|  show details
by RoseS on Dec 13th, 2014

Excellent and very professional! Recently had facelift and neck tightening (1 week ago). I am more than pleased! Relatively pain free and look better everyday! Dr Phan is not only an artist but also extremely caring and patient. The entire procedure and all the staff -- anesthesiologist, nurses, office help, etc. -- top notch! One of the best decisions I ever made!

|  Most Ethical Doctor There Is!  |  show details
by H.D. on Sep 30th, 2014

I went through with a Mini Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation with Silicone Implants, and am ecstatic about my results! I knew that I would be choosing Dr. Phan as my Plastic Surgeon the moment we talked about the procedures. He is extremely knowledgeable and ethical, and shares everything with you so that you are comfortable and informed moving forward with surgery. The office and OR is very clean and fully Accredited, that away you know safety and sterilization is very important to the staff. They don't cut corners! Thank You Dr. Phan and Staff, you have definitely fulfilled my goals and expectations!

|  IPL Patient  |  show details
by Kate on Sep 30th, 2014

I got Melasia when I was pregnant with my first daughter and Dr. Phan did a serious of IPLs on my face. Not only did the Melasia go away, but I looked years younger. I am obsessed!! My skin looked smoother, and fine lines disappeared. His staff was very helpful and polite. Dr. Phan took his time with me, and explained the process in detail and I am very pleased with my results. Thank you Dr. Phan

|  horrible attitude  |  show details
by marn s. on Mar 11th, 2014

Very arrogant and rushed consultation. Wasted $50

|  show details
Mar 22nd, 2013

I went on 4 consultations for breast augmentation and dr. Phan was by far the best. Other 3 doctors I went to were Adaniya, ferguson, and shim Ching. The others weren't terrible but Phan wins hands down plus his before and after pics of breast augmentation looked WAY better than any of the others I've seen. I will definitely be having my procedure done by him. Highly recommend at least going on a consultation with him before u choose a doctor!