Dr. Bao Phan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 9th, 2016
Exceptional Experience
Dr. Phan's Kauai office is a welcoming, tranquil and comfortable environment which is centrally located and convenient. My surgery day was filled with excitement! Dr. Phan's office location at the surgery center on Oahu was impressive. It was immaculate with floor to ceiling windows. The anesthesiologist was thorough and comforting. I felt confident and reassured that I was in good hands for my surgery. My experience was truly exceptional and I am very pleased with my results 1 year post-op =]

December 1st, 2016
Wonderful
From my first consult to my latest post visit, Dr. Phan and his staff have been nothing but wonderful. I went to my initial consultation with a long list of questions. I was deciding beetween the "gummy bear" implants and breast lipoaugmentation. I had done my fair share of research on both procedures and was still not sure. Dr. Phan took the time to answer all of my questions and address any concerns that I had. At my consult, he informed me that I would be a great candidate for the lipoaugmentation. I had some extra fat in my thighs, muffin tops, and stomach that I was more than happy to get rid of. The day of my procedure, I was a little nervous. Dr. Phan and his staff were very professional and made me feel very comfortable. The procedure went beautifully. I did have some minor pain and discomfort after, but not to a point where I needed pain killers. I was up and walking around that evening. I even went out to dinner with my family. I would say it took me about 3 days to be up and back into my old routine. I am very happy with my results and am actually looking into a second fat transfer next year. I went up about 1 and a half cup sizes. The scars from the liposuction have healed beautifully and are barely noticeable. They feel and look completely natural. No one even noticed, which is exactly what I was going for. I did not want it to look like I had any work done. I would definitely recommend Dr. Phan to anyone considering breast lipoaugmentation. He and all of his staff are very informative and caring.

November 18th, 2016
Dr.Phan is truly the best in Hawaii 3 of my friends and me being the most recent all got face rejuvenation. We all came out looking so natural and refreshed I healed in a little over 2 weeks and couldn't believe how fast I healed. Thank you Dr Phan you ROCK and Hawaii is lucky to have you!

October 25th, 2016
5 Star Review
If you are looking for a skilled, experienced, caring, competent, and professional, Plastic Surgeon Dr. Bao Phan is your answer and I hope this review will help you. I am a repeat customer. I have had Dr. Phan perform several procedures including botox and fillers, chemical peel, mommy make over with breast implants, liposuction, fat transplants, and liposuction. I am thrilled with the outcome and feel like the "outer me" now matches the "inner me". Dr. Phan listens intently to what you want and what you want to achieve. More importantly he delivers! My expectations have been surpassed and love my body better now at 52 than when I was 22! There is no need to go to the mainland ladies! Dr. Phan will deliver the results you desire, right here in his new state of the art facility, and you will receive the individual attention you expect, want and deserve!

September 10th, 2016
Nothing short of miraculous! Dr. Phan and his incredible staff far exceeded my expectations. Going above and beyond in so many ways, their genuine concern for my desired results and medical care, blew me away! Best medical experience I've ever had- hands down! The professional but still very personal staff, beautiful and fully accredited facility, combined with Dr. Phan's medical precision and incredible skill, resulted in the best overall experience I could have wished for! Thank you Dr. Phan!

August 21st, 2016
Best Cosmetic Surgeon
I interviewed 5 doctors before deciding on Dr. Phan. He sincerely appears to be interested in doing the best that he can for you and expressed a passion for his career. I had a problem with work a previous cosmetic surgeon did on my face, to the point that people asked if I was sick for several years. His work resulted in folds and lines in the lower face and sinking that I did not have before the surgery. Dr. Phan corrected it with a face and neck lift, fat transfers to the face, and a chemical peel. I never felt rushed and Dr. Phan had the skill to improve my features although it was probably challenging. His staff was very professional and friendly. I would not be afraid to go to this Dr. for a face and neck lift...it looks totally natural. I have long hair, but my ears are very visible and no one would be able to tell I had a lift. I am so grateful and cannot express this enough.

August 4th, 2016
"Best Gift to Myself"
Having surgery done by Dr. Phan was the best thing I ever did for myself. I would recommend him highly as did his peers. I'm afraid of pain, needles, etc. but it was totally pain free and along with the moral support & confidence of Dr. Phan and his staff, everything went smoothly. Dr. Phan is very meticulous about his work, an "Artist Perfecting his Masterpiece". His specialty, as I see it, is making procedures look natural, not like those horror stories you see on television or online. It was the best decision I have ever made in my life and the best "gift" I could give myself.

July 27th, 2016
Reconstructive Surgery
Very Professional and caring.....thank you for a great reconstruction!!

July 6th, 2016
Explant with lift
53, Breast Explant & Lift I saw three plastic surgeons on Oahu about having my implants removed with a lift. I was not happy with any of them. I made a consultation with Dr. Phan here on Kauai and afterwards emailed him some concerns and questions. He responded thoroughly, with careful consideration, and from this I knew I had the right Plastic Surgeon. I had such a great experience! No nausea or pain afterwards. Dr. Phan and his surgical team did a magnificent job! This was my 3rd surgery and by far the best. Dr. Phan is very direct, precise and professional. I'm so happy with the outcome. I love the way my breasts look now. They look and feel more youthful than when I had implants! Many Mahalos Dr. Phan!

February 1st, 2016
Exceptional experience
From the moment I met Dr. Phan on Kauai I immediately felt comfortable speaking with him as he was very thorough and patient with answers for my consult questions. I felt confident and trusted his work in choosing him as my breast augmentation surgeon. Dr. Phan's staffing from his receptionists, nurses and anesthesiologist all represented exceptional customer service. Sherri and Danielle were pleasant to work with in regards to scheduling and follow-ups with my pre-op, surgery, and post-op appointments. Dr. Phan's Kauai office is a welcoming, tranquil and comfortable environment which is centrally located and convenient. My surgery day was filled with excitement! Dr. Phan's office location at the surgery center on Oahu was impressive. It was immaculate with floor to ceiling windows. The anesthesiologist was thorough and comforting. I felt confident and reassured that I was in good hands for my surgery. Dr. Phan followed up with me the evening of my surgery to make sure I was okay. My post-ops since then have been pleasant. I continue to look forward to my progressive healing towards my final results. Words cannot express how ecstatic I am with my breast augmentation results thus far (9 weeks post-op).

October 26th, 2015
Tummy Tuck Success
I generally can't stand doctors, as they tend to be arrogant jerks. Dr Phan is the exception. After conducting extensive research, both online and in person, I decided on Dr Phan & flew over to Honolulu for a tummy tuck. I have an athletic build but 3 pregnancies, multiple abdominal surgeries, and 52 years of hardship have taken their toll. Dr Phan has a private operating room, which is next to his office in a futuristic new medical building with a spectacular view. I found that not only does he have superior surgical knowledge & skills, but he also possesses a genuinely caring disposition. I'm a difficult patient yet he took the time to answer and explain the 'hows' and 'whys' of my many pesky questions. Now I'm just 2 months post-op, but can already see the muscular definition of the tummy tuck. I highly recommend Dr Phan & suggest you request 'Mar' for anesthesia nurse.

October 14th, 2015
Dr. Phan is the best! I instantly knew he was someone i could trust with my breast augmentation. He is not only skilled and educated in what he does but he is also very comforting, and caring for his patients. After my consultation he took the time to answer all my questions that would pop up in my head randomly, when i would email him he would respond quickly. When it came time to figuring out a perfect surgery date he and his staff were so friendly and helpful. Surgery day went smoothly and perfect thanks to Dr. Phan and his awesome staff! My husband and I were very impressed with everything and we highly recommend Dr.Phan!