Dr. Bao Phan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Bao Phan?

September 3rd, 2017

Implant free after 22 years!

I got breast implants when I turned 18. Over the past 22 years they didn't give me any major problems and thankfully I was able to breast feed my children, but they never really felt quite right to me and I often wished I had never gotten them. When I turned 40 and had my first mammogram it really brought my attention to the age of my implants and the need for their removal. It’s common for women to remove old implants and replace them with new implants but I really didn't like the idea of putting new implants in. I surf, teach yoga and play guitar and the foreign objects on my chest often felt in the way. They even felt in the way when I hugged my kids close to my heart.  My health is really important to me and I just wanted to be natural again. I am so grateful that I found a highly skilled doctor who took good care of me. Thanks to Dr. Phan's intuition, surgical skill, advanced techniques and compassionate post-operative care I am feeling better than ever, and I am very happy with the look and feel of my natural breasts.

August 28th, 2017

A Doctor to recommend to my family

When I was searching for a plastic surgeon I wasn't looking for someone to hold my hand through a potentially scary experience, I was looking for a doctor that I could trust to deliver expert results. I was not disappointed. Dr. Phan's professional manner and care are exemplary, he gracefully accommodated my schedule and made himself entirely available, but what really defines him is the beauty of his work and his eye for aesthetic adjustments. He marries the science and art of his craft perfectly. I couldn't be happier to have trusted him to perform the work that came out so beautifully.

July 2nd, 2017

AMAZING

I've always been interested in getting a breast augmentation, but never had the courage to do so. Until a few years ago, I started researching doctors. Many of my friends have gotten breast implants, but they went through very commercialized doctors. To be honest, I wasn't fond of the way some of theirs looked either. I knew I had to find the perfect one. Through realself, I researched doctors and came across Dr. Phan. He had many good reviews, and that's when I started to research his website and everything else online. I noticed compared to other doctors, he consistently updated his website and posted recent photos, which I greatly appreciated. I knew he cared about sharing his photos to potential patients, and he basically had nothing to hide. I loved all the photos, and although he wasn't really "known" in Honolulu, I knew I had to go to him first for a consultation, if I ever were to get one. I got a free consultation, and after that initial contact with him, I knew he was the doctor for me! I'm very critical, and I can tell when people (even doctors) are just trying to make a sale, versus actually are concerned about a patients well being. Dr. Phan answered ALL of my questions, and he was so knowledgable in this topic. Prior to this consultation, I already did all my research and also researched Dr. Phan himself. Not only did he answer my questions, but he deepened my knowledge in what I already discovered on my own. He educated me with the different implants, let me feel them, and overall I Just felt so comfortable.. I never thought this would be possible since I basically had to show my biggest insecurity to a stranger. He made me feel safe, and he never forced me to make a decision there. He actually encouraged me to see other doctors, and from that moment on I knew he was the doctor for me. His staff also gave me a tour of his OR, and I must say, everything was brand new and it looked great! The day of the procedure, I wasn't nervous.. But more nervous about the after care. But let me say... The type of anesthesia he used on me was amazing. When I woke up, I had no hang over feeling, and he also didn't shove anything down my throat (since I know many other doctors do that.. because it's cheaper). The medicine he prescribed me didn't make me nauseous either, and I know MANY of my friends suffered severely from the procedure because they couldn't take the medicine their doctors prescribed, only because they would end up throwing up. I had barely ANY bruising, actually I would say I had none. I healed within 5 days, and got off the medication he prescribed and switched to ibuprofen after 3 days. The recovery was quick, and although I believe I do have a high pain tolerance and recover quick, I think majority of it had to do with how Dr. Phan operated on me. He is very precise and particular, and doesn't do things just to make money like other doctors. You can genuinely see that he cares. Also, he has many follow ups after you get your procedure done. Not just one like other doctors, but after one week, after one month, after three months, and so on. It goes to show he really cares of his patients safety and the individuals themselves. It's been a little more than two weeks, and all I can say is.. You get what you pay for, and I am SUPER happy I chose Dr. Phan. I look in the mirror and can't believe what I see sometimes. I've seen very bad breast augmentations.. But this, is a whole different story. I no longer have any insecurities of wearing a v neck tshirt or even just wearing a tanktop. I'm so happy with everything that led up to the procedure, and also the results. If I had to do it again, I definitely would and I would choose Dr. Phan over and over again. I highly recommend him to ANYONE. Trust me. Even if you are not easily persuaded like I am, visit him for a consultation. You definitely won't regret it. The doctor and his staff are AMAZING.

June 13th, 2017

Amazing Experience

I would like to thank Dr. Phan and his staff for an incredible experience from the initial consultation to my last follow up appointment. After consulting with three plastic surgeons, I decided on Dr. Phan. Here are the reasons why I chose Dr. Phan: highly recommended by a friend, warm and caring staff, immaculate office and private surgical room and finally Dr. Phan’s knowledge and attention to detail. Dr. Phan took his time to explain in detail how the procedure I was deciding on would be done. He was very attentive and listened to my questions and concerns. He clearly answered all of my questions until I no longer had concerns. I felt that Dr. Phan was personally committed to resolve my problem area and make me look the best I possible could. I would highly recommend Dr. Phan to anyone who would like to look and feel refreshed like me. Thank you Dr. Phan and staff!

June 9th, 2017

Best doctor from start to finish.

Dr.Bao Phan is the best doctor because he did my breast augmentation with the gummy bear implants and I love them.He made them look natural just the way I wanted it.He is very nice and caring including his whole staff.They are all awesome.

March 27th, 2017

FACIAL LUMP

I am not surprised at all that Dr. Pham found a way to remove a nice size lump on my chin. Even the dermatologist stated that the only way it could be removed was surgically removing it leaving a 1/4" scar. Dr. Phan removed it in 2 visits by using painless shots,. He performs so many miracles. I've been told that I'm the only person that looks younger and younger as time goes by. Looking forward to my chemical peel for my fine lines, I was told it also works well for people that have acne pimple scars. Everything he does looks very natural and every procedure has been absolutely painless.

March 19th, 2017

Awesome experience

Dr. Phan knows his stuff. I always felt comfortable in his office and love his staff. He was so helpful with my choice of type and size. He did everything to minimize potential risks and I am thrilled with my natural looking outcome

March 12th, 2017

Great results and experience with Dr.Phan

I got a breast augmentation with the gummy bear implants done by Dr. Phan, and I am so happy with them. I wanted a natural look that complemented my body type, and I got exactly that. I was comfortable that entire time and overall had a great experience. They look so great that a handful of my friends have seen him to get the same procedure and also have been thrilled with his work. I highly recommend him and only him if you want to guarantee fantastic results and good experience.

March 12th, 2017

Great results and experience with Dr. Phan

February 16th, 2017

Awesome plastic surgeon!

Three of my friends highly recommended dr phan so I made an appointment to get a consultation, Dr phan was really nice and professional. I knew he was the one. He did my breast revision in his beautiful operating room ( a corner unit with huge windows and a view of the city and ocean). His nurses were wonderful and really sweet. I had a ruptured implant and Dr phan fixed me right up. He did an awesome job and I was very pleased with the results! I highly recommend dr phan.

January 23rd, 2017

Awesome staff and experience!!!

Its been a little over 2 months since my BA surgery, and I absolutely love my results! I highly recommended Dr. Phan and his staff, they are out most professional, caring, knowledgeable and the best people you'll ever encounter. They were always quick to answer any of my concerns from the beginning til now! Any questions or concerns they would call me back in minutes. I couldn't have felt more comfortable, and safe knowing that I had a great team taking care of me. Thank you sooo much Dr. Phan, Sherry and the entire Oahu team!!!

December 10th, 2016

Exceptional Experience

Dr. Phan's Kauai office is a welcoming, tranquil and comfortable environment which is centrally located and convenient. My surgery day was filled with excitement! Dr. Phan's office location at the surgery center on Oahu was impressive. It was immaculate with floor to ceiling windows. The anesthesiologist was thorough and comforting. I felt confident and reassured that I was in good hands for my surgery. My experience was truly exceptional and I am very pleased with my results 1 year post-op =]