Dr. Bao Phan, MD
Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Breast Reconstruction show details Breast Reconstruction
by Rene Sodetani on Jun 30th, 2015

Very professional & caring doctor

Fantastic Replacement & Removal of 25 yr. old Implants ! show details Fantastic Replacement & Removal of 25 yr. old Implants !
by Nancy D. on Jun 16th, 2015

It gives me great pleasure to be able to say that Dr. Bao Phan is a marvelous plastic surgeon. He is very personable and attentive. I can truly say that his work is impeccable! I had a surgery where 25 year old silicone breast implants were very skillfully removed and new implants were put in. Everything came out absolutely perfect. I recommend Dr. Phan very highly and rate him 5 stars!

Excellent surgeon! show details Excellent surgeon!
by Shannon Brown-Martinez on Apr 28th, 2015

One of the best experiences of my life!

beautiful work show details beautiful work
by PA on Apr 13th, 2015

Dr. Phan is amazing, i had a blepharoplasty done and couldn't be happier.

Feb 17th, 2015

Dr. Phan is more than wonderful! Very professional and caring. The whole procedure was far easier and results far better than expected. I am very glad Dr. Phan and Dr London (anesthesiologist) were my choices! The nurses and entire staff were the best. I felt very cared for and safe with them. Now, youth seems to be returning daily! I enjoy looking in the mirror.

Excellent Dr. for Medical Related Plastic Surgery show details Excellent Dr. for Medical Related Plastic Surgery
by Kyle on Dec 17th, 2014

After being diagnosed with a large Melanoma (skin cancer) on my scalp, I was told that I would need a Plastic Surgeon for the procedure of removing it. As the one of the only HMSA providers for Plastic Surgery on Maui, Hawaii, I was unsure what level of care I would receive from Dr. Phan - But all my concerns were put to rest the moment I stepped into his office. The office is immaculately clean; the Staff is professional & kind; & Dr. Phan is an excellent doctor. He took extra time to make sure my sensitive procedure would be handled with the utmost care & carefully went over all of my options - including answering all my questions about risk, scarring & healing. The procedure itself went smoothly & the scarring is minimal because of Dr. Phan's handiwork. I would highly recommend Dr. Phan for medical procedures.

by RoseS on Dec 13th, 2014

Excellent and very professional! Recently had facelift and neck tightening (1 week ago). I am more than pleased! Relatively pain free and look better everyday! Dr Phan is not only an artist but also extremely caring and patient. The entire procedure and all the staff -- anesthesiologist, nurses, office help, etc. -- top notch! One of the best decisions I ever made!

Nov 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Overall exceptional experience with Dr Phan and staff. Have referred him to many including two doctors who were happy to learn about him after they see the repair work he did on my forehead. Thank you again!

Nov 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have known Dr. Phan for 7 years and observed his work. He is an excellent surgeon.

Oct 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt at ease at my appointment and all my questions were answered. The staff was very nice and helpful :)

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Most Ethical Doctor There Is! show details Most Ethical Doctor There Is!
by H.D. on Sep 30th, 2014

I went through with a Mini Tummy Tuck and Breast Augmentation with Silicone Implants, and am ecstatic about my results! I knew that I would be choosing Dr. Phan as my Plastic Surgeon the moment we talked about the procedures. He is extremely knowledgeable and ethical, and shares everything with you so that you are comfortable and informed moving forward with surgery. The office and OR is very clean and fully Accredited, that away you know safety and sterilization is very important to the staff. They don't cut corners! Thank You Dr. Phan and Staff, you have definitely fulfilled my goals and expectations!

IPL Patient show details IPL Patient
by Kate on Sep 30th, 2014

I got Melasia when I was pregnant with my first daughter and Dr. Phan did a serious of IPLs on my face. Not only did the Melasia go away, but I looked years younger. I am obsessed!! My skin looked smoother, and fine lines disappeared. His staff was very helpful and polite. Dr. Phan took his time with me, and explained the process in detail and I am very pleased with my results. Thank you Dr. Phan

Sep 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bao Phan did an amazing job with my breast reduction surgery. His entire team is top notch, and I have NO problem recommending him to anyone who needs plastic surgery!

Sep 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was kind of disappointed that I wasn't able to do the procedure that I wanted to do. I was told by the Dr. that I was obese and that the certain surgery I wanted would not be suitable for me. Totally bummed... After everything I've been through...

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Received e-mail follow up promptly and am getting the necessary recommended test and doctor information to be sent to Dr. Phan. Thank you for your attention and help in diagnosing my concerns.

Sep 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Bao Phan was referred to me by happy satisfied patients who has had breast augmentation done by him.He answered all of my questions, explained very clearly, and made me feel comfortable. The receptionist she was very poliet and informal.

Aug 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My first experience with a plastic surgeon so I did not know what to expect. Dr Phan and his staff Holly were great. I'm very glad that Dr Endo referred him to me.

Aug 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Phan, took time with me and was every informative. Dr. Phan emailed my surgery proposal the very same day as my appointment.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very informative and helped me understand a lot of questions I had. Used terms I understood and made me feel comfortable. Very friendly receptionist that helped ease my nerves and made me feel like a guest rather than a patient. Highly recommended :)

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Am pleased with Dr. Phan. He explained this process and others that I might be interested in. Would go back to him again

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Phan is courteous , concerned about your individual needs, professional and very knowledgeable. The office staff is friendly and appointments are a breeze.

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Phan is very professional,curteous and wise in the field of Beautification. BEAUIFUL results too!

Jun 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great news!!! No longer do you need to fly to the mainland in order to get the desired look you want. I researched and interviewed top rated surgeons on the West Coast but ultimately chose Dr Phan to work his magic. I am ecstatic at my transformation!

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He addressed my concern in a professional way.

May 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Prompt service. Clean and nicely decorated office. Friendly receptionist. Awesome surgeon!

Apr 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This is one of the few physicians that is both competent and easy to talk to. He explains procedures clearly without using a lot of medical jargon. I have been coming to see him for years. His office staff is also very considerate.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I chose dr. Phan because it was obvious he takes his carear very serious which made me feel he would do his best in every situation. He seemed confident and knowledgeable. He listened to me and helped guide me to have the exact results i wanted.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional and curteous.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Bao Phan is a surgeon extraordinaire....warm, compassionate, and an expert; artistic, professional. All members of his staff are welcoming, knowledgeable and efficient. What a wonderful experience!

Apr 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Phan went the extra mile to ensure that I was happy with the results of my surgery. He spent more time with me than what was required of him. I was able to reach out to him personally any time I needed too. He was always there for me.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so very much. Aloha

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
horrible attitude show details horrible attitude
by marn s. on Mar 11th, 2014

Very arrogant and rushed consultation. Wasted $50

Mar 22nd, 2013

I went on 4 consultations for breast augmentation and dr. Phan was by far the best. Other 3 doctors I went to were Adaniya, ferguson, and shim Ching. The others weren't terrible but Phan wins hands down plus his before and after pics of breast augmentation looked WAY better than any of the others I've seen. I will definitely be having my procedure done by him. Highly recommend at least going on a consultation with him before u choose a doctor!