A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bao Nguyen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Compression Fractures
- Headache Disorders
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Disorders
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Disorders
- Neck Injuries
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. Jude Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao Thai Nguyen MD is a male Pain Management, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Bao T. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bao Nguyen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Bao Nguyen practices Pain Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine, Sports Medicine near Hermosa Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Whittier, CA and Artesia, CA.
See Hermosa Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.