A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Tram Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao Tram Nguyen, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Nguyen has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao Tram Xuan Nguyen MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Bao Tram X. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Bao Tram Nguyen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bao Tram Nguyen practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Plano Radiologists.