A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bao Yang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yang
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Yang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bao Yang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Yang has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Garfield Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bao Bin Yang MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Bao B. Yang practice?
- Dr. Bao Yang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Bao Yang practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Montebello, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Alhambra, CA.
See Montebello Internists and Montebello Cardiologists.