A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baowei Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baowei Tang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tang
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baowei Tang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from Nanjing University Medical College, Jiangsu. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Allegheny General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baowei Tang MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Baowei Tang practice?
- Dr. Baowei Tang has 1 office location.
Dr. Baowei Tang practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Monroeville, PA.
See Monroeville Internists and Monroeville Rheumatologists.