A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bapineedu Maganti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bapineedu Maganti is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Bapineedu Maganti, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maganti graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Maganti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's of Michigan Standish Hospital
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Saint Mary's of Michigan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bapineedu Maganti MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Bapineedu Maganti practice?
- Dr. Bapineedu Maganti has 1 office location.
Dr. Bapineedu Maganti practices Anesthesiology near Saginaw, MI.
See Saginaw Anesthesiologists.