A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baptiste DeJean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baptiste DeJean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baptiste DeJean, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. DeJean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. DeJean has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baptiste J DeJean MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Baptiste J. DeJean practice?
- Dr. Baptiste DeJean has 4 office locations.
Dr. Baptiste DeJean practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.