A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baptiste Dejean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baptiste Dejean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dejean
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dejean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baptiste Dejean, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dejean has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baptiste John Dejean MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Baptiste J. Dejean practice?
- Dr. Baptiste Dejean has 1 office location.
Dr. Baptiste Dejean practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.