A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baptiste Dejean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baptiste Dejean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dejean
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dejean Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baptiste Dejean, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dejean graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dejean has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Community Medical Ct Woodlands
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baptiste John Dejean MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Baptiste J. Dejean practice?
- Dr. Baptiste Dejean has 1 office location.
Dr. Baptiste Dejean practices Ophthalmology near Conroe, TX.
See Conroe Ophthalmologists.