A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Bapu Aluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Bapu Aluri is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Aluri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Aluri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Yuma Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Bapu Chand Aluri MD is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Bapu C. Aluri practice?
- Dr. Bapu Aluri has 1 office location.
Dr. Bapu Aluri practices Neurology near Yuma, AZ.
See Yuma Neurologists.