A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Baqir Malik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Baqir Malik, MD FAAP is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Baqir Malik, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Malik graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza (Facolta I), Rome. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Malik has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Baqir Ali Malik MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Baqir A. Malik practice?
- Dr. Baqir Malik has 1 office location.
Dr. Baqir Malik practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Canton, MI.
See Canton Pediatricians and Canton Emergency Physicians.