A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barak Perahia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barak Perahia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barak Perahia, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Perahia graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Perahia has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Carson Tahoe Regional Med Center
- Eglin Airforce Base Hospital
- VA Sierra Nevada Health Care System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barak Perahia MD is a male Urologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Barak Perahia practice?
- Dr. Barak Perahia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barak Perahia practices Urology near Incline Village, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Carson City, NV and Reno, NV.
See Incline Village Urologists.