A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barak Tanzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barak Tanzman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tanzman
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tanzman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tanzman graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tanzman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barak Tanzman DO and MD is a male Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Barak Tanzman practice?
- Dr. Barak Tanzman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barak Tanzman practices Surgery near Berkley, MI.
See Berkley Surgeons.