A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara-Ann Britten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara-Ann Britten is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara-Ann Britten, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Britten graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Britten has 2 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara-Ann Ann Mary Britten MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara-Ann A. Britten practice?
- Dr. Barbara-Ann Britten has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara-Ann Britten practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.