A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara-Jean Ottley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara-Jean Ottley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara-Jean Ottley, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ottley graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ottley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hays Medical Center
- Hays Med Ctr -Hadley Campus, Hays, Ks
- Hays Med Ctr -St Anthony Camp, Hays, Ks
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara-Jean Lewis Ottley MD is a female Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara-Jean L. Ottley practice?
- Dr. Barbara-Jean Ottley has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara-Jean Ottley practices Neurology near Hays, KS.
See Hays Neurologists.