A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Kelly is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Kelly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Barbara Kelly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Kelly practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.