A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Kelly has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Kelly practice?
Dr. Barbara Kelly practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.