Learn more about Dr. Barbara Neilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Neilan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Neilan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Neilan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Neilan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Neilan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Union Hospital of Cecil County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Neilan MD is a female Internist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Neilan practice?
- Dr. Barbara Neilan has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Neilan practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Newark, DE.
See Newark Internists, Newark Hematologists, and Newark Oncologists.