A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Schneider:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Schneider is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schneider graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Schneider has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara K Schneider MD is a female General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Barbara K. Schneider practice?
- Dr. Barbara Schneider has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Schneider practices General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia General Practitioners.