A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Ward, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Diseases
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Ward has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Greenwich Hospital Association
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Greenwich Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Ward practice?
Dr. Barbara Ward practices Surgery near Greenwich, CT.
See Greenwich Surgeons.