A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Adams is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Adams has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara J Adams MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Adams practice?
- Dr. Barbara Adams has 4 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Adams practices Pediatrics near Plymouth, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI and Traverse City, MI.
See Plymouth Pediatricians.