A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Aeschliman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aeschliman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aeschliman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Aeschliman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Aeschliman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Aeschliman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Leigh Aeschliman MD is a female Psychiatrist and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Aeschliman practice?
- Dr. Barbara Aeschliman has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Aeschliman practices Psychiatry near Hyannis, MA.
See Hyannis Psychiatrists.