A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Alexander is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Alexander, DO, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Alexander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Suzanne Alexander DO and FAAP is a female Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Alexander practice?
- Dr. Barbara Alexander has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Alexander practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lauderdale Lakes, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.