A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Alexander, DO, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Fort Lauderdale.More Education & Awards
Dr. Alexander has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
- Plantation General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alexander accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Alexander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara S. Alexander practice?
Dr. Barbara Alexander practices Pediatrics near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Hollywood Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Barbra Alexander, Dr. Bobbie Alexander, Dr. Babette Alexander, Dr. Bobbi Alexander