A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Appignani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Appignani graduated from Cornell University, New York.More Education & Awards
Dr. Appignani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Needham
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Appignani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Appignani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Appignani practice?
Dr. Barbara Appignani practices Diagnostic Radiology and Body Imaging near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Needham, MA and Boston, MA.
See Chelsea Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Appignani, Dr. Barb Appignani, Dr. Barbie Appignani, Dr. Barbra Appignani