A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Appignani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appignani
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appignani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Appignani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Appignani graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Appignani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Anne Appignani MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Appignani practice?
- Dr. Barbara Appignani has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Appignani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.