A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Appignani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Appignani
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Appignani Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Appignani, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Appignani graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Appignani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Anne Appignani MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Appignani practice?
- Dr. Barbara Appignani has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Appignani practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.