A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Arcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arcos
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arcos Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Arcos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Arcos DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Arcos practice?
- Dr. Barbara Arcos has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Arcos practices Family Medicine near North Miami Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See North Miami Beach Primary Care Doctors.