A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Arcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Arcos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Arcos DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Arcos practice?
- Dr. Barbara Arcos has 1 office location.
- Dr. Barbara Arcos practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.