A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Arcos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Arcos graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Arcos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arcos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 11 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Barbara Arcos practice?
- Dr. Barbara Arcos practices Family Medicine near Davie, FL.