A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Arnold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Arnold is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Arnold, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnold graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Arnold has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Memorial Hospital
- Sutter General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Jean Arnold MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara J. Arnold practice?
- Dr. Barbara Arnold has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Arnold practices Ophthalmology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Ophthalmologists.