Dr. Barbara Bachman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.9

August 8th, 2016
Barbara Bachman, is outstanding! She has been my surgeon 2x and I was never once, disappointed with her care or bedside manner! She is compassionate and cares about her patients and how they feel. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND her! -Step

May 18th, 2016
Grateful
Dr. Bachman is a very caring and skilled physician. I had an emergency surgery to remove a very infected and perforated section of my colon. She explained what was going to happen and answered my questions thoroughly. Her manner is happy, hopeful and comforting. She is so careful and skilled in her work. I had very little pain, and my body healed quickly and well. I'm so pleased and grateful for her gift to me! Other physicians commented to my husband that she is an extremely careful surgeon. I would recommend her to everyone.

April 29th, 2016
Made my life better she definitely cares.

October 30th, 2012
Emergency care excellent
Dr. Bachman saved my 14 year old son's life through emergency surgery in the ER. Her skill and expertise was matched by her compassionate and thorough follow-up care in the week to follow as he recovered at the hospital. More than anyone else, she took the time to patiently listen to my sons fears, explained everything so he could understand (but not be overwhelmed) and helped him to reach small goals every day to genuinely encourage him toward healing. Dr. Bachman is excellent in every way and we are very blessed to have her at the Chief of Staff at our hospital.

December 14th, 2011
she is awesome but be preparded to wait a while. my appoitment was at 3:15 & i got in to see her an hour later..leaving the office shortly before 5. She was great when i met with her in the room & went over all my questions. i definately recommend her but bring a book or ipod for the waiting room :)