A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Backer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Backer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Backer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Backer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Backer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Backer MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Backer practice?
- Dr. Barbara Backer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Backer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Sun City West, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Sun City West Internists and Sun City West Pediatricians.