A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Backer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Backer is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Backer
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Backer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Backer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Backer graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Backer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Backer MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Backer practice?
- Dr. Barbara Backer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Backer practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Tempe, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists and Phoenix Pediatricians.