A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Baker, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Disorders
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pregnancy Complications
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Baker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara A Baker MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Baker practice?
- Dr. Barbara Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Baker practices Internal Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists.