A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bakus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bakus
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Bakus Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bakus graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Bakus has 2 hospital affiliations:
- South Pointe Hospital
- SouthPointe Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Lee Bakus DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Barbara L. Bakus practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bakus has 1 office location.
Dr. Barbara Bakus practices Family Medicine near Beachwood, OH.
See Beachwood Family Physicians.