Overall Review

3.3

August 7th, 2016
Worst pediatrician EVER!!!
We took our 3 and a half year old boy saturday night to after hour pediatrics.. He was in so much pain for constipation. The very first thing Dr. Baldwin said to us in a very condescending tone was "we dont treat severe constipation here" and also asked us with a judjemental tone... "Why his pediatrician is not aware of his condition??" First of all why Didn't anyone tell us about why "they do not treat severe constipation" before charging us the copay and waiting to be attended? Second, Stop with your rude attitude and be a doctor and help my kid that is in pain!! This is the most RUDE doctor I've ever had to deal with... And she is a pediatrician?? WOW!! This wasn't the first time we took our son to after hours pediatrics, we never had such a horrible experience before... But for sure is the last time we'll go there. Please save yourself the hassle to deal with such a terrible "doctor"and dont go to Dr. Baldwin.

August 13th, 2011
Really cares about your child.
She is very good in understanding children. She treats a lot of disabled kids. Her child is disabled so she understands how hard it can be.

August 21st, 2010
Will never return to this practice
What a horrible visit! Dr. Barbar Baldwin is very rude and disrespectful. She does not treat you as a person and says off the wall comments while in front of your children. They lost my son medical chart and told me that he had only been there once and they never gave him any shots and they had ask me to bring in a copy of his shot record at his first visit a couple years ago. Well her words were " sorry to tell you SWEETIE, but it says it right here- Shot record requested from Mom, there for we did not give him any shot nor ever provide you with a shot record". I found this whole visit to be awful. They have been my childrens doctor for over 6 years so where was the records. I had to go to my sons school to provide them with the shot record that "Dr. Baldwin" gave me to take to the school. At the end of this 3 min conversation I felt disrespected and embaressed to have been spoken to in such a manner infront of my children. This is only a couple of problems that I encountered at this visit, and will never return. I refuse to pay someone to disrespect me and will make sure I report her to the insurance company.

August 12th, 2010
RUDE AND INCOMPETENT
HORRIBLE!!HORRIBLE!!HORRIBLE!! I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FOR YOU TO TAKE YOUR KIDS TO SEE THIS DOCTOR. SHE IS RUDE AND IS NO HELP TO YOU AT ALL. THEY EVEN LOST MY SONS CHART, THAT SHE HAS BEEN SEEN FOR 10 YRS AND TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE IN CLINIC, WHICH IS NOT TRUE. SHE EVEN TALKED TO ME IN FRONT OF MY KID LIKE IF I WAS AN IDIOT. AND ON TOP OF THAT SHE WANTED TO CHARGE FOR THE TWO SHEETS OF PAPER SHE HAD ON HIS CHART. ***PLEASE DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILD TO SEE THIS DOCTOR***

August 12th, 2010
DISGRACEFUL & RUDE DOCTOR
This office is not the one you should intrust your children with and Dr. Baldwin is very rude. I will never see them again and urge you to do the same.

May 21st, 2010
Unfortunately I had several horrible experiences with Dr. Baldwin but this one topped them all by far and caused me to switch over to a REAL pediatrician. I was leaving for NY for the whole summer and would be leaving straight from the office so I had all 3 of my children with me at the time. My daughter who was 8, son 4 and my youngest boy/patient who was a 1yr. He was a bit over do for shots. We waited in the exam room for about 30 min when she finally came in she came in with a maintenance man who she instructed use a drill directly over the bed unscrewing something from the wall, this was the same bed that my baby was sitting on. She did not ask us to move or even apologize. She left the room and came back in another 10 min. When she came back to examine my son she asked if I was giving him Penicillin daily (that's preventative for his sickle cell disease) I told her no because I didn't want to give my baby antibiotics everyday for 5 years I thought it was much. Rather then explain why it is important she said in front of my 2 other children "well your baby will die" 2x. I was so shocked and I didn't know what to say, as a parent I was hurt and angry but I didn't want to upset my children and just left it alone. Parents, I wouldn't bring an animal to Dr. Baldwin! Stay away... far away.

September 17th, 2009
My Sick Daughter
I took my daughter 3x to Dr. Baldwn's office and guess what i have never seen her yet. the office manage Ruby is very rude and said that we can go to another doctor if we did not want to follow with what the doctor said this is after i requested to see a another doctor. and it took 2days & 3 phone calls to be told this. The so call office manage wanted to argue with me instead of trying to help a parent that needs some more answers. i will be calling the department of health.