A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bambach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bambach
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Bambach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bambach, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bambach graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bambach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Bambach MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Bambach practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bambach has 3 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Bambach practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians, Buffalo Oncologists, and Buffalo Hematologists.