A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Bambach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bambach
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bambach Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Bambach, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Bambach graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Bambach has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Bambach MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara Bambach practice?
- Dr. Barbara Bambach has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Bambach practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pediatricians and Buffalo Oncologists.