A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Banner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Banner is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Banner, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Multiple Primary Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Banner graduated from University of Rochester . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Banner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Freed Banner MD is a female Pathologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara F. Banner practice?
- Dr. Barbara Banner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Banner practices Anatomic Pathology and Cytopathology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Pathologists.