A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Barbara Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Barbara Barker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barker
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Barbara Barker, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Barker graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barker has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Barbara Ann Barker MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Barbara A. Barker practice?
- Dr. Barbara Barker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Barbara Barker practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.